2 - 5 Years
Lets Grow provides the essential building blocks for early language & literacy development.
Lets Grow is especially designed for 2-5 year olds. Integrating physical, cognitive, social, and emotional learning domains through a multi-sensory approach. Lets Grow invites your toddler to explore the joys of group learning, practicing school-essential skills such as focused listening, turn-taking and cooperation.
This enrichment program supports the early childhood standards and requirements for “high quality programs” as defined by the National Institute for Early Education.
Each class lasts about 40 - 45 minutes. The hall is booked for 1 hour per class.
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
• Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
• Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
• Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
• Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
• Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
• Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
• In class we’ll explore the rhythms and sounds of music from across the world. As we investigate, compare, and contrast a wide variety of instruments and the materials they’re made from, your preschooler develops the investigative vocabulary needed in the sciences. When you repeat rhythm patterns at home and share the activities, your child gets an early start in maths, too.